Ben Peverall, head chef at The Cow, Dalbury Lees, treated guests visiting Derby Grammar school to master cookery displays. See the full article featured in Ashbourne News Telegraph.
- ITravel – Checking Inn – Bed and Board (and beer) with Britain’s cosiest pub stays
- The Yorkshire Post – A luxury dog-friendly stay in the beautiful Peak District
- The Telegraph – The Best Pubs with rooms in The Peak District
- The Telegraph – Britains Best Sunday Lunches – June 2019
- Experts say Britain’s best summer pub is in Derbyshire – here’s where…