Ben Peverall, head chef at The Cow, Dalbury Lees, treated guests visiting Derby Grammar school to master cookery displays. See the full article featured in Ashbourne News Telegraph.
- The Telegraph – The Travel Guide
- The Guardian – We’re at a pub – and staying the night! A post-lockdown break in the Derbyshire Dales
- INews – 50 best pubs to visit when they open in England on 4 July, from city beer gardens to country views
- ITravel – Checking Inn – Bed and Board (and beer) with Britain’s cosiest pub stays
- The Yorkshire Post – A luxury dog-friendly stay in the beautiful Peak District