TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The Cow Dalbury Lees, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Cow Dalbury Lees and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Cow Dalbury Lees and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Cow “Black Friday promotion” is that all rooms will be £100 when booked online at www.thecowdalbury.co.uk from Friday 29th November 2019 until 11.59pm on Sunday 1st December 2019. 2. The code “SLEEPYCOW” must be entered on booking. The code will only be valid on bookings made between dates stated above. 3. The promotion code can be applied for stays between Sunday 1st December until Thursday 27 February inclusive. The promotion excludes any Friday or Saturday, as well as 24th, 25th 26th and 31th December and Valentine’s Day. 4. The rate is an Advance Pre Purchase for an overnight stay including a complimentary breakfast. No maximum stay but bookings will be capped or refused if it includes a stated excluded day/date. 5. Note that if cancelled, modified, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. You will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time. Taxes and service charges: 20 % VAT is included. 6. The Promoter is The Cow Dalbury. The promotor reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The Cow Dalbury Lees, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Cow Dalbury Lees.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify The Cow Dalbury Lees for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Cow Dalbury Lees or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Cow Dalbury Lees makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Cow Dalbury Lees is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst The Cow Dalbury Lees uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The Cow Dalbury Lees accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- The Cow Dalbury Lees reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Cow Dalbury Lees accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Right to be forgotten
- You reserve the right to request a copy of any personal data held by The Cow Dalbury Lees and for said data to be removed from our databases. If you wish to view the data we have or request for this data to be removed, please click on the following: www.cowdalbury.com/right-to-be-forgotten
The Cow Dalbury Lees details
- The Cow Dalbury Lees is a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered address is The Green, Dalbury Lees, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 5BE and it operates the Website www.cowdalbury.com.
You can contact The Cow Dalbury Lees by email on email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
Check in time is from 3pm – 10pm. Check out is before 11:00am. If you require an early check in or late check out please contact us directly by phone or email. All early check-ins and late check outs are subject to availability. Late check outs may incur supplementary charges.
We have a limited number of bedrooms that can accommodate additional beds. These beds are available by request and subject to availability. There is a surcharge of £25 per night for children aged up to 11 years and £30 per night for children aged 11-16 years old. Please contact our team should you require these arrangements.
Damages / Breakages & Loss of Property
Please report any damages or breakages as soon as possible. Any damages or breakages are chargeable at our discretion on a replacement cost basis. We provide bathrobes in all of our rooms, also available to purchase at £35. Any charges that need to be added to your bill will be charged using the credit/debit card details provided
When booking a room/s with us directly or through a booking agent we will be charging the credit/debit card that is provided to us in full. In addition to this, we will be taking a pre-authorised payment of £1 which will be deducted from the customers card and returned to them in full within 7 days. Please note that all bookings need to be confirmed and all accounts settled 48 hours before arrival.
If you would like to make a full payment prior to the date of a reservation this can be done directly by phone or email.
All pricing shown is VAT inclusive.
Reservations & Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to make your reservation or no longer need your reservation please inform us at least 48 hours in advance. Please be advised, cancellation after the 48 hours’ notice period will result in full payment for your booked stay being taken from the credit/debit card details provided.
Please request any table reservations either on the special request section (we will call or email to confirm), via the Book your table link on our website or by calling us on 01332 824297. If you would like to cancel your table reservation we would kindly ask that you inform us as soon as possible.